Voorhees Blog

Voorhees hosts Homecoming 2009

On November 13-14, Voorhees College will welcome its alumni and supporters to the campus to celebrate Homecoming 2009.  From class reunions and banquets to parades and basketball games, this year’s Homecoming weekend is sure to be one to remember.  Download our newsletter to get more information on all the events of the weekend, and be sure to join us in November!

13 Responses to “Voorhees hosts Homecoming 2009”

1. Benjamin O'Hara Watson says:

Great job VC on the new web site!

2. Myra Rockymore says:

Website moved Voorhees’ image up the ladder and ready to compete with American’s colleges. I’m a Freshman parent!

3. Guila B. Cooper says:

The new website looks great!

4. This new web-site looks Great! This new look really does wonders for the image of the college. GO VC!
    C/O 1996

5. Levi Johnson,04' says:

Amazing upgrade to website….I knew my alma mater could…and would do it…So proud to be a GRADUATED VC Tiger….GO TIGERS!!!!!Shout to Class of 2004….New me…New you …New HEES’!!!

6. william t pearson says:

the new website looks very good…..it really makes the college more update in technology…..go vc!!!!

c/o 1998

7. Cynthia E. Jones Carr says:

The new website looks great. I had a great time at Homecoming this year. I really enjoyed hanging out with the Class of 1968 and 1969. It gave me a real sense of Tiger Pride being in their company. We, (the Class of 1989) have to step up our game. I had a blast!!!

8. Love the new website and it’s design. Looks great!

Curtis

9. Hey, I think your blog is great! I found it on Yahoo I think I will come back for more information

10. I love your logo ! good job.

11. I like the extensive information that you discuss on here. Keep up the fantastic work you do in maintaining this blog as edu domains are often a target for spam comments. Have you ever thought about submitting your blog to twitter ?

12. I thorougly appreciated this, thank you very much! Have a great day!

13. Kate says:

great JOB VC