Voorhees now has PDF delivery option for official transcripts
Voorhees College now offers secure electronic PDF delivery of official academic transcripts. These transcripts will be ready for secure electronic delivery for recipients within 24 business hours after receipt of the request.
For academic records prior to 1990, additional processing time is required; therefore, electronic delivery will be within 32 business hours.
Normal processing time for postal mail and hold for pickup options is within 5-7 business days.
Voorhees College’s policy prohibits issuing transcripts to any student indebted to the college.
Please see the instructions below for requesting and ordering electronic PDF transcripts.
Requesting official PDF transcripts:
ONLINE: (Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts sent via Email)
- Electronic PDF Transcripts are $20.00 per recipient.
- It is the responsibility of the requestor to verify with the recipient that the transcript can be accepted as a PDF document.
Please read our Electronic PDF Transcript FAQS along with the information below before placing an order for your transcript.
Ordering electronic PDF transcript from Voorhees College:
· Access www.voorhees.edu (click on the Registrar’s tab, choosing transcripts)
· Select National Student Clearinghouse.
· Follow the instructions for placing your transcript request order, including the completion of a consent form, delivery options and fees.
· Transcripts are e-mailed to the recipient in the form of a secure certified PDF.
· A valid email address for the recipient is required.
· Voorhees College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide PDF transcripts that are secured by a digital certificate that ensures that the transcript has been prepared and delivered by Voorhees College’s Office of Records & Registration and is original and unaltered.
· The recipient must have Adobe Reader 6.04 or higher installed on their computer to access the transcript.
· The recipient will have 15 days and three opportunities to access and to retrieve your transcript after receiving the email. You will be allowed to print the document once, and view the document two additional times.
· Delivered transcript(s) that have not been downloaded by the recipient prior to the expiration date cannot be resent. A new transcript request and fee will have to be submitted.
· You will receive email updates regarding your order and will be able to access the status of your order online at your convenience.