Please click the link below to view Voorhees College 2011 Homecoming Activities.
View a snippet of Student Orientation Leader Anthony Hyland’s inspirational poem for the Class of 2015.
Voorhees College Student Government Association President Kemar Hunter speaks on the impact that Voorhees College has had on his life during the 2nd Annual President’s Scholarship Gala held April 9 at the Charleston Place Hotel in Charleston, S.C. Click on the link below.
Voorhees College has several presenters planned for National Library Week, which is April 11-15. For the schedule of presenters, please click on the link below.
Join Voorhees in celebrating its 2011 Founder’s Day. To see a complete listing of the 2011 Founder’s Week activities, please click the link below.
The Office of Alumni Affairs asks that all alumni take the time to complete the survey below.
The Voorhees College Choir will hold its annual Christmas concert on Tuesday, December 7 at 6 p.m. in Massachusetts Hall Auditorium. This event is free and open to the public. The annual Christmas tree lighting will follow the concert. For more information, contact Teesa Brunson, communications director, at 803-780-1194 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voorhees College now offers secure electronic PDF delivery of official academic transcripts. These transcripts will be ready for secure electronic delivery for recipients within 24 business hours after receipt of the request.
For academic records prior to 1990, additional processing time is required; therefore, electronic delivery will be within 32 business hours.
Normal processing time for postal mail and hold for pickup options is within 5-7 business days.
Voorhees College’s policy prohibits issuing transcripts to any student indebted to the college.
Please see the instructions below for requesting and ordering electronic PDF transcripts.
Requesting official PDF transcripts:
ONLINE: (Secure Electronic PDF Transcripts sent via Email)
- Electronic PDF Transcripts are $20.00 per recipient.
- It is the responsibility of the requestor to verify with the recipient that the transcript can be accepted as a PDF document.
Please read our Electronic PDF Transcript FAQS along with the information below before placing an order for your transcript.
Ordering electronic PDF transcript from Voorhees College:
· Access www.voorhees.edu (click on the Registrar’s tab, choosing transcripts)
· Select National Student Clearinghouse.
· Follow the instructions for placing your transcript request order, including the completion of a consent form, delivery options and fees.
· Transcripts are e-mailed to the recipient in the form of a secure certified PDF.
· A valid email address for the recipient is required.
· Voorhees College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide PDF transcripts that are secured by a digital certificate that ensures that the transcript has been prepared and delivered by Voorhees College’s Office of Records & Registration and is original and unaltered.
· The recipient must have Adobe Reader 6.04 or higher installed on their computer to access the transcript.
· The recipient will have 15 days and three opportunities to access and to retrieve your transcript after receiving the email. You will be allowed to print the document once, and view the document two additional times.
· Delivered transcript(s) that have not been downloaded by the recipient prior to the expiration date cannot be resent. A new transcript request and fee will have to be submitted.
· You will receive email updates regarding your order and will be able to access the status of your order online at your convenience.