The Office of Student Support Services offers the following services:
- Academic counseling and advising: You know where you want to be, and we'll help you get there with advice on planning the classes and activities you need to earn your diploma and move on to a successful career.
- Basic skills instruction and tutorials: At the Voorhees Academic Success Center, good students become better. Help is available from faculty and peer tutors. There's online instruction as well that's available wherever you have computer access.
- Computer use: Students can use a laptop and printer to complete course work assignments and print them out, free of charge.
- Disabled student assessment services: Whether you need accommodations in order to attend class or to fulfill course requirements, we will work with your needs.
- Educational plans: We'll help you make sure you stay on track with the classes you need to complete your degree.
- Financial aid counseling: You'll find all the forms you need, whether you're interested in grants, loans or scholarships.
- Graduate and professional school counseling: From researching graduate and professional schools to discover which ones fit your goals to finding financial aid, you'll have access to a variety of resources. You'll also find help with applications and entrance exams.
- Learn How To Succeed/In Search of Character seminars: Created by students, for students, these workshops, seminars and guest lectures help you succeed academically and socially.
- Personal development/motivational counseling: A staff counselor will be there to help you any time with issues ranging from family relationships to money management to getting along with instructors.
- Self-help heritage & resources library: Interested in conducting your own research? We have a variety of reference materials and equipment such as voice recorders that you can check out over night.
- SSSP ID Advantage Card: You'll be able to make a limited number of free photocopies with this card.
- Tutoring: Whether individual sessions or small groups better suit your learning style, you can receive help in English, reading, math and other subjects.