Honor society applications being accepted
Students at Voorhees College Continuing Education for Nontraditional Students Sites are invited to join the Alpha Sigma Lamda Honor Society for its fall 2009 induction.
In order to qualify, students must meet the following requirements and submit the following information by Sept. 30:
- Currently enrolled and have completed 40 credit hours at Voorhees College,
- Junior /Senior status
- Overall Grade Point Average of 3.25 or better
- Submit a letter of interest that will serve as an application for admission to the society.
- Submit two letters of recommendation: a character reference and an academic/character reference
- Students who completed degrees in July or will complete them in December are encouraged to apply.
- Submit a $75 application/membership fee of $75.00. Checks should be payable to Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society.
Submit the items to the VC-CENTS Director Tamatha White or to your site coordinator.
The induction ceremony is scheduled for Oct. 12 at a location to be announced.
VC-CENTS Director Tamatha White
P.O. Box 678
Denmark, SC 29042
(803) 780.1309 or (866) 685.9799
Or contact your site coordinator.