Voorhees College Young
Nomination Criteria & Application
The Purpose of the Award
- The Voorhees College Young Alumni Award has been established to honor and recognize recent graduates of the college whose achievements, strengths of character, and citizenship serve as models to inspire and challenge today’s current students.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The Young Alumni Award shall be open to any alumnus or alumna who graduated from the institution no more than 20 years prior to that nomination year. Nominees must have demonstrated exceptional achievement in the fields of service that may include athletics, business, education, entertainment, law, medicine, the military, philanthropy, government, public relations, religion, scholarship, science, and visual and performing arts.
- The award must be accepted in person. If the awardee is unable to attend the Annual Hall of Fame Banquet, the Selection Committee may select a replacement.
- No current member of the Selection Committee may be eligible for an award.
- Any person other than a member of the Selection Committee
may submit nominations for the award.
- Submission of the completed nomination form
provided by the Selection Committee is required. The deadline to receive all nomination forms is August 1, 2015. Click the button below to submit a nomination.
We welcome all nominations of individuals whose accomplishments meet the established eligibility guidelines outlined in the Voorhees College Young Alumni Award criteria for nominees. Please fill out the application carefully and submit the complete form, along with a one-page explanation of why the nominee should be a recipient of The Young Alumni Award, biography, resume, and professional photograph of the nominee to:
For more information, please call Teesa Brunson at (803) 780-1194 or contact her at email@example.com.