We're eager to welcome back former Voorhees students who have been out of school for one or more semesters—summer session excluded. There a few additional steps, though, that students seeking readmission must take.
- An official transcript from other colleges attended.
- A confidential transfer report must be submitted before re-entering.
- Clearance from the Vice Presidents of Business Affairs, Student Affairs, Academic Affairs and the Dean of Enrollment.
- Application for admission.
- Medical form.
- $25 application fee payable by cashier’s check, money order or credit card.
Voorhees College has a rolling admissions schedule; therefore, there is no application deadline for fall and spring semesters. The college accepts qualified applicants year round.
Notification of Admission
The Office of Admissions will let applicants know whether they've been admitted within two weeks after all required credentials have been received. A letter of acceptance will be sent to the applicants who are accepted for admission or re-admission, along with the financial aid forms and a housing application if one is desired. Voorhees College admits qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, creed, handicap or ethnic origin.