COVID-19 Vaccine Facts
Facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccines are completely free of charge.
- COVID-19 vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.
- COVID-19 vaccines do not contain microchips. Vaccines are developed to fight against disease and are not administered to track your movement.
- Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine will not make you magnetic, including at the site of vaccination which is usually your arm. COVID-19 vaccines do not contain ingredients that can produce an electromagnetic field at the site of your injection. All COVID-19 vaccines are free from metals.
- The vaccines cannot make you sick with COVID-19.
- There is no link between COVID-19 vaccines and infertility.
- Even if you have had COVID-19, you should still get vaccinated.
- Young, healthy people can get serious complications from COVID-19, which is why vaccination is important.
- If you have lost your vaccination card or don’t have a copy, contact your vaccination provider site where you received your vaccine to access your vaccination record.
- Wearing masks, to reduce the spread of COVID-19, is mandatory on the Voorhees College campus, even if you have been fully vaccinated.
Sources of information: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control and Voorhees College
At Voorhees University, we will be the preeminent intellectual and creative center for effective engagement in a world that increasingly demands better-designed objects, communication, systems, and organizations to meet social needs.