Student Check In
Pre Check In/Registration Steps
Check In/Registration Steps
Press on the link below using your official Voorhees University email address. Contact Admission Office is you don’t know your official Voorhees University email address.
All students must sign up and take the placement test. Once you have taken the test we will issue you a schedule.
- Students must call the Academic Center for Excellence at 803-780-1379 or 803-378-1174.
- ACE staff will assist with completing the application.
- Students will receive an email with a voucher number, time and date for testing.
- On specified date, students will sign on to ACCUPLACER and test remotely.
On the date and time for testing, students will sign in to Accuplacer Next Generation and begin testing.
- Each student will be virtually located in a separate test room.
- Each student must have his/her identification card for the staff to verify (on screen).
- The proctor will signify the beginning of the test time after IDs have been checked.
- The placement test is timed for two (2) hours. It will be scheduled between the hours of 9:00 am – 12:00 noon or 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm.
Log on to Tiger Portal to ensure you have a schedule, it may take up to 24 hours after your test for your schedule to appear, we will also email you a copy.
Review the Virtual Welcome Week page for all missed session/ instructional videos