Division of Business and Fiscal Affairs
Welcome to the Voorhees University Division of Business and Fiscal Affairs. The Division of Business and Fiscal Affairs strives to be student-centered while maintaining fiscal integrity and providing quality support services to faculty, staff and external customers. From budgets, purchasing, and contracted services to grounds keeping, maintenance and student accounting, Business and Fiscal Affairs provides the resources and amenities to keep our campus moving. We are dedicated to the mission of supporting the instruction, research, and strategic goals of the University through:
- Providing fiscal leadership
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and providing timely delivery of financial services to the University community
- Serving our students in the most cooperative manner possible by providing timely, accurate information and assistance in any area within our expertise
- Ensuring timeliness, efficiency and productivity in our operations through the use of customer service, enhanced operating procedures and technology
- Providing service, excellence, engagement, and knowledge to the University community
- Implementing systems that enable us to more accurately and efficiently meet deadlines and provide valuable data to our users
- Providing necessary information to other University departments in a timely manner and continuing to enhance our operations so that financial information is readily accessible
We are available to assist you Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Project Success Emergency Aid Program
The Project Success Emergency Aid Program is designed to assist students in dealing with unforeseen financial emergencies that, if not quickly resolved, could cause students to drop out of school. To be considering, you must complete the application, create a user ID and password, and upload a copy of the aid request receipt/documentation of the emergency.